Modesto Kidz Dental Clinic Team
About Dr Bhavini Shelat,
- Dr Shelat has been serving children in Central Valley Community Since 2008. She currently resides with her family in Modesto, Ca.
- She considers her self very fortunate to have studied in India and continuing education in USA as both schools of thought have contributed to her profession.
- She passed her dental licensure examination -WREB from loma Linda.
- She is a member of American Dental Association, CDA and Yosemite county Dental society.
- She loves to spend quality time with her son who is 7 years old and her husband Dr Prakash Sojitra DDS.
WE WELCOME YOU TO MODESTO KIDZ DENTAL,Which is new state of art facility where our priority is to deliver excellent quality care for kids in a comfortable, relaxing and kids friendly setting. We offer Nitrous Oxide sedation and also general Anesthesia, which is provided by Dental Anesthesiologist
Greeting from MODESTO KIDZ DENTAL
About Dr Haseeb Sheikh,
- Dr. Sheikh has been practicing dentistry for more than 25 years.
- He passed his California State Dental Exam held at University of Pacific, San Francisco in 2006 and his Dental Licensure Examination, held at Loma Linda University in 2007. Since then, he has been treating the children of the Central Valley community.
- He is proud to have obtained his dental education from Nishtar Medical College in Pakistan and while attending dental courses at UCLA, which have allowed him to apply a bicultural style in treating his patients.
- Dr. Sheikh is passionate about constantly expanding his knowledge and attends multiple conferences throughout the year to meet additional education licensing requirements.
- When he is not working, Dr. Sheikh loves to spend time with his wife and two daughters, who are 23 and 21 years old. His hobbies include watching movies, playing cricket, browsing Facebook, and learning new slang words to stay cool for the kids.